Position Title: QA Technician
Come Grow with Us! Logic Controls International, has over three decades of POS and KDS expertise in the United States with a global presence covering over 37 countries. Our growth has led us to Orlando, FL, where we are looking to expand our team in a brand-new state of the art office and warehouse space. Please apply here if you are a team player with an eager entrepreneurial spirit.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Logic Controls means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Technician who will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring compliance to quality standards during the packaging process. This includes inspection of incoming packaging components for quality and accuracy, inspection of sanitation and condition of packaging equipment, and inspection of packaged product for quality parameters such as volume, sealing, coding, labeling, and compliance to quality and compliance with customer guidelines.
- Inspect inbound components for packaging activity.
- Ensure that packaged products meet quality and customer standards and guidelines.
- Monitor packaging process throughout its entirety.
- Ensure calibration of equipment utilized in the monitoring and measuring of packaging activities.
- Complete and review documentation utilized in the monitoring and measuring of packaging activities.
- Eliminate rework and re-handling of finished goods due to non-conformances by being proactive in ensuring that goods are packaged properly the first time.
- Report packaging and quality issues to the QA Supervisor.
- Question uncertain practices, and utilize supervisory and managerial support to ensure that the appropriate decisions are being made.
- Follow QA SOPs, and recommend improvements wherever possible.
- Inspect packaging equipment for cleanliness and verify cleanliness and rinse efficacy.
- Detailed-oriented, with a strong attention to details is necessary for tests and inspections conducted by the technician.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with diverse audiences both internally and externally and to foster strong teamwork.
- Work well independently or as a member of a team environment. Prefer previous experience with quality management systems within a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with electronics is preferred.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent to 6 years’ experience in a Quality technical manufacturing field.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, ability to program Microsoft Access Database for automated capture of quality required data.
- Must be able to lift 50 Lbs. on a regular basis.
- Experience in maintaining ISO certification through audits and ISO documentation.
- Candidate is fully authorized to work full-time in the United States without restrictions.
Logic Controls USA provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Logic Controls
As a customer focused and driven organization, we offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, paid time off (vacation, sick and personal days) 401k program life insurance, as well as an opportunity to grow with the company.