Aldelo Systems Inc., the leading provider of low cost, feature rich and easy to use restaurant POS software solutions for the hospitality industry, has certified additional hardware from Logic Controls.
“Selecting the right hardware for a point of sale environment can be a difficult task; reliability and compatibility need to be considered. Using certified hardware makes this easy,” stated Harry Tu, CEO. “Aldelo is pleased to expand its list of certified Logic Controls hardware.”
Recently certified hardware includes:
- All-in-one terminal model LA3801 which incorporates a built in MSR, ELO touch screen technology, and the processing power of 1GB Ram, 80GB HDD, XPPro.
- Thermal USB printer model LR3000U with cable
- Model LC8200 fanless, ventless PC configured with 1GB Ram, 80GB HDD and WePOS
- 15” resistive touch screen monitor model LE1000
- MSR model MR1000 U with tracks 1 and 2
Aldelo tests hardware with its software to make sure all submitted components function, are compatible, and are easy to set up or install. Aldelo verifies that manufacturer customer service is available if issues are found or if unexpected disasters do happen, warranty services exist and are reasonable. If issues do arise, Aldelo staff can test and attempt to reproduce the issue because the hardware is available onsite at Aldelo’s Modesto, California headquarters.