Hospitality News and Updates
Provided by Hospitality Technology News
- The new loyalty app enables customers to order, pay, and collect points while directly supporting Impact Kitchen.
- Now available in beta, inhousedelivery.com enables restaurants to quickly and easily manage online orders, driver scheduling, and delivery management, with no third-party commission.
- FoodChing is set to start delivering in 30 markets in 2021. Each FoodChing delivery business is locally owned and operated.
- Internal miscommunications can cost companies with more than 100k employees $62.4 million annually.
- The keys to success: 24/7 online support, a myriad of self-service options and a highly personalized experience.
Provided by Restaurant Business Online
- Meyer said all on-premise service at Union Square Hospitality Group restaurants would be suspended to preserve the health and safety of employees.
- More areas set limits on outdoor dining as well as indoor seating.
- Daryl Parks, who has represented families of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown and Corey Jones, has joined a pair of lawsuits against the chain.
- Some restaurants are skeptical of the financial model, while others worry about the cultural impact of delivery-only concepts.
- The auction will run through Jan. 14.
Provided by Modern Restaurant Management
- When your commercial fridges aren’t operating at full capacity, it has a negative impact on your business. From lost inventory to the increased risk for making customers sick, you need a dependable fridge that will keep your inventory and ingredients fresh. Not only do faulty commercial fridges cost money due…
- As restaurants face the challenge of creating safe, indoor environments for their employees and customers during the COVID-19 pandemic, indoor air quality has become a focal point given growing scientific evidence that the virus spreads through airborne transmission. HVAC – heating, ventilation and air conditioning – has never been more important…
- In this Q&A, Modern Restaurant Management (MRM) magazine gets advice on from Guy Bloch, CEO at Bringg on how restaurants can prepare for the colder months ahead. As we approach winter and dropping temperatures, what are some of the biggest challenges the restaurant industry will face in the coming months? The biggest…
- The high levels of uncertainty surrounding the future of the COVID-19 pandemic highlight the importance for restaurants to rethink their approach to budgeting for 2021. Historically, food service businesses formulated a single year-long budget tailored to labor needs, food costs, average daily revenues, capacity levels and customer trends – all of…
- In this edition of MRM News Bites, we feature restaurant community support endeavors, new tech and a little holiday fun. Supporting Independents Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. launched the Ocean Spray Farmers for Chefs Alliance with the goal of helping as many qualifying independent restaurants as possible cover rent, utilities, and payroll costs. Ocean Spray is joining forces with Massachusetts Restaurant United…