Hospitality News and Updates
Provided by Hospitality Technology News
- Agility, collaboration and talent sharing will become hallmarks of the hospitality industry in 2021.
- Key enhancements to Squadle Digital Checklists help to streamline food safety workflow for operators and staff.
- Contactless Technology Provider Kontactless Sees Strong Hospitality Industry Adoption Amidst COVID-19 PandemicTechnology drives growth for hotels, venues and restaurants while enabling new service offerings.
- However, 26% of application flaws are high-severity issues – the second-largest proportion among all six sectors – that require urgent attention.
- Wynn Las Vegas is among the first resorts in the world to receive this certification.
Provided by Restaurant Business Online
- He will also carry the title of chief happiness officer.
- Rackson Restaurants, which also operates Popeyes, operates more than 55 locations and has plans to grow larger.
- Charger Investment Partners has completed a growth investment in the Utah-based chain.
- High unemployment and low business travel add up to a slow recovery.
- The fresh bunch of statewide proposals is a new front in efforts to regulate delivery companies.
Provided by Modern Restaurant Management
- If one thing is clear, it’s that outdoor dining is here to stay. Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, many restaurants have had to rethink their spaces in order to accommodate additional outdoor dining capacity. All over the country, restaurants have gotten creative to reconfigure outdoor spaces into al fresco dining…
- Marketing a restaurant looks completely different today than it did heading into 2020. The pandemic forced restaurants to completely transform how they operate, which naturally impacts how they interact with consumers. Not only are marketers in the restaurant space facing the fallout of the pandemic, they are dealing with the…
- Modern Restaurant Management (MRM) magazine's Franchise Feed offers a glimpse at what's new in the restaurant franchise and MUFSO environment. Modular Chicken Golden Chick is introducing its first modular constructed building. The first restaurant is scheduled to be installed in Saginaw, Texas this month with an expected opening in March, with two more…
- If you’ve been to a restaurant since the COVID-19 pandemic began, you are probably familiar with the traditional QR code. Once seen as a nifty, if not outdated, piece of tech with few practical applications, the QR code has become a pandemic staple with its contactless capabilities and its accessibility…
- In this episode of The Main Course host Modern Restaurant Management (MRM) Executive Editor Barbara Castiglia speaks with Buck Jordan, CEO of Miso Robotics, the team behind Flippy the Robot. In developing robotics to work in a quick-serve restaurant environment, they first worked with CaliBurgers, getting advice from actual users. They started with the grill, introducing…