KitchenGo Premium: The New Era of Smart Dining Has Begun
A Perfectly Timed Kitchen, a Perfect Dining Experience
The KitchenGo Premium software suite is Logic Controls’ next-gen kitchen display system that provides state-of-the-art routing, control, and visibility. KitchenGo Premium provides unmatched operational efficiency and customer satisfaction—the perfect recipe for a successful restaurant.
The KitchenGo Premium software suite comes with three applications:
Supports routing functions not provided by your point of sale (POS) software and also offers advanced order routing functions and features such as:
- Station ID and station relationship management
- Data communication through TCP/IP or folder drop
- Order filtering
- Food category setup
- Individual item setup
For multi-station operations, Router should be installed and operated on the Expeditor station.
With Premium KDS, your restaurant will:
- Eliminate missing orders through automatic data transmission
- Control food quality and reduce food waste
- Manage and balance the workloads between stations
- Prioritize orders by status, destinations and number of items
- Integrate with customer engagement solutions
- Provide on-the-spot training for employees
Statistic generates a variety of reports and quantifies data from your kitchen display system for operational use. Statistic reports include:
- Total order count
- Average order number per time slot
- Average order preparation time
- Total preparation time
- Preparation time report (per station or per time period)
With Statistic, you can choose to keep report data for the default of 180 days or customize report retention to align with your individual timeframe.
For a complete KitchenGo Premium feature list or to discuss your KDS application, contact us for information and a demonstration.