Position Title: Logistics and Shipping Clerk
Come Grow with Us! Logic Controls International, has over three decades of POS and KDS expertise in the United States with a global presence covering over 37 countries. Our growth has led us to Orlando, FL, where we are looking to expand our team in a brand-new state of the art office and warehouse space. Please apply here if you are a team player with an eager entrepreneurial spirit
Our employees make the difference proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Logic Controls means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
We are seeking a Logistics and Shipping Clerk who is positive and able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Create bookings for ocean and air export.
- Create master B/L, sub-master B/L, house B/L, debit & credit note to agent & customer.
- Tracking container in gate and out gate.
- AES filing for export load. plus classification for export merchandise.
- Coordinate information with freight forwarder as necessary.
- Compare companies for best shipping rates.
- Knowledge of export regulation, automobile export.
- Responsible for releasing of shipment before arrival.
- Problem solving & customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills & management skills.
- Calculate number of boxes and weight of shipments.
- Generate packing lists and invoices.
- Process credit card payments.
- The above does not constitute complete list Manager may have additional responsibilities or tasks.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Average PC skills (MSOffice package).
- Dependable, coachable with excellent personal and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-starter and team player with the ability to work independently without supervision.
- Detail oriented but able to work in a fast pace environment as needed.
- Excellent experience performing accurate transactions using an ERP system.
- Experience maintaining excellent inventory counts and overall physical inventory.
- Committed to managing problems through resolution and I can do it attitude.
- Willing to learn and support other areas of the warehouse operation as needed.
- Willing to work flexible schedules and occasionally overtime as needed.
- Able to lift, push, move items up to 50 lbs. following proper lifting techniques and utilizing the help of tools and equipment and team members.
- Experiences operating standup reach trucks and sit-down forklifts.
- Able to follow directions – review, suggest improvements to current processes and willing to take on additional duties.
- English Required – Spanish and Mandarin a plus.
- Associates Degree – Accounting coursework helpful.
- Candidate is fully authorized to work full-time in the United States without restrictions.
Logic Controls USA provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Logic Controls
As a customer focused and driven organization, we offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, paid time off (vacation, sick and personal days) 401k program life insurance, as well as an opportunity to grow with the company.