Position Title: Production Supervisor
Come Grow with Us! Logic Controls International, has over three decades of POS and KDS expertise in the United States with a global presence covering over 37 countries. Our growth has led us to Orlando, FL, where we are looking to expand our team in a brand-new state of the art office and warehouse space. Please apply here if you are a team player with an eager entrepreneurial spirit
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Logic Controls means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
We are seeking a Production Supervisor who is positive and able to work in a team-oriented environment. This natural leader must be able to motivate others, learn, and grow with the organization.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, and monitoring.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Oversee and coach employees.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- English Required – Spanish and Mandarin a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office – strong Excel skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative nature and ability to work well with others.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to get things done and make decisions in an autonomous work environment without extensive oversight.
- Management experience a must.
- Positively contribute to the company’s vision, strategies and quality programs by possessing a strong work ethic.
- Candidate is fully authorized to work full-time in the United States without restrictions.
- 3 years Supervisory experience.
- Electrical background preferred and experience with Electrical assembly.
- High School graduate or GED Required.
- Individual must have organizational skills, structure, and follow process and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi task.
Logic Controls USA provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Logic Controls
As a customer focused and driven organization, we offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, paid time off (vacation, sick and personal days) 401k program life insurance, as well as an opportunity to grow with the company.