Come Grow with Us! Logic Controls International, has over three decades of POS and KDS expertise in the United States with a global presence covering over 37 countries. Our growth has led us to Orlando, FL, where we are looking to expand our team in a brand-new state of the art office and warehouse space. Please apply here if you are a team player with an eager entrepreneurial spirit
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Logic Controls means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
We are seeking Packers who are positive and able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Inspect and pack product per customer specification using safe work practices.
- Notify the Operator when product does not meet quality specifications; assist with resolution.
- Read, understand, and correctly complete daily paperwork.
- Assist the Operator with set-up and/or change over activities as directed.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Complete assigned duties in compliance with company policies & procedures.
- Actively engage in safety programs.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- English Required – Spanish a plus.
- Stable work history; six months experience in a manufacturing environment or other physical labor job is strongly preferred.
- Quality-conscious, oriented to excellence.
- Strong work ethic evidenced by enthusiasm, positive attitude, and high energy level.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills; creative, out-of-the-box thinker.
- Record of dependability & reliability.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed.
- Candidate is fully authorized to work full-time in the United States without restrictions.
Logic Controls USA provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Logic Controls
As a customer focused and driven organization, we offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, paid time off (vacation, sick and personal days) 401k program life insurance, as well as an opportunity to grow with the company.