Logic Controls’ pole displays are widely known as the market leaders for PC-based Point of Sale systems. They have long set the standard for reliability, value and functionality – reasons why most value-added resellers ask for Logic Controls’ pole displays by name.
One of the reasons why Logic Controls’ pole displays are the market leaders is because of their well deserved reputation for unsurpassed reliability. The LDX1000 uses special display technology and unique circuit design to achieve this reliability. In addition, the units are made with special, high durability plastic that is UV-resistant and prevents color fading.
The LDX1000 is a 2×20 line, 9mm character height display that comes with superior functionality that simply is not found in other vendors’ offerings. Scrolling, user-definable characters, and a built-in real-time clock are all standard features of the unit’s firmware. In addition, the LDX1000 series customer pole displays support almost any command set or language to match the Point of Sale application requirements. The LDX1000 also provides interface support options for USB (port-powered) and serial (external power adapter). Best of all, this premium pole display is one of the most affordable on the market.
- 2 by 20 line character pole display with 9.5mm character height
- Bright blue-green vacuum fluorescent display
- Better visibility due to optically matched lens
- Automatic message scrolling and “smart scrolling”
- Choice of interface: USB or serial
- Supports OPOS/JPOS drivers and many command sets including Epson, Ultimate Technologies, IEE, EMAX or Aedex
- Supports a wide variety of languages with code pages