The LV3000 is a true flat LCD customer pole display which can be used as a secondary monitor with supported Point of Sale software (check with your software vendor for support confirmation). The unit can also emulate operations of line displays through a virtual COM port utility software driver or OPOS driver. The unit is equipped with a 7-inch LCD monitor and can be used for delivering multi-media messages. With a high 500:1 contrast ration and WVGA 800 x 480 optimal resolutions, the screen assures clear visibility for this small-sized LCD module. In addition, the implementation of the LED backlight solution maximizes the level of brightness and minimizes the power consumption.
The viewing angle of the LV3000 monitor can be adjusted 35 degrees vertically and 70 degrees horizontally. The LV3000 customer pole display is attached to a durable plastic base. The rectangular design with built-in magnets provides a solid and secure support to wherever the unit is placed. A standard VESA wall mount system makes the LV3000 easy to integrate with any All in One Point of Sale system.
- 7in True-flat TFT LCD monitor with LED backlight
- Low power consumption (powered through USB port)
- Standard 75mm x 75mm VESA wall mount
- User customizable height from 3in to 7in
- Solid magnetic rectangular base
- Adjustable viewing angle – 35 degrees vertically and 70 degrees horizontally (with pole)
- USB interface (does not need second video port on computer)
- Opos driver
- Virtual com port driver