The PDX3000 is widely known as the market leading pole display for PC-based Point of Sale systems. It has long set the standard for reliability, value and functionality – reasons why most end users and value-added resellers ask for it and other Logic Controls pole displays by name. One of the reasons why the PDX3000 is the leading pole display is its well deserved reputation as the most reliable offering on the market. The PDX3000 uses special display technology and unique circuit design to achieve this reliability. The PDX3000 universal pole display provides support for almost any command set. It supports many different interfaces including USB, USB port-powered, serial and serial pass-through.
Many different languages are also supported- from common languages like English, Spanish, German, and French to less common languages like Norwegian and Slavonic. These command sets and languages are selected through a software interface. The use of dip switches or other hardware-based selection mechanisms, which inherently decrease the reliability of the hardware but are still used by our competitors, is avoided. The PDX3000 comes superior functionality that simply is not found in other vendors’ pole displays. Scrolling, user-definable characters and a built-in real-time clock are all standard features of the unit’s firmware. The PDX3000 is also more visible than its competitors due to a special scratch-resistant lens that has a color optically matched to the light emitted from the vacuum fluorescent display.
- 2 line by 20 character table top display with .5cm character height
- Bright green vacuum fluorescent display
- Increased visibility due to optically matched lens
- Wide choice of interface: USB, serial and serial pass-through
- Supports OPOS/JPOS drivers and many command sets including Epson, Ultimate Technologies, IEE, EMAX or Aedex
- Supports a wide variety of languages with code pages