The CR3000 series of standard duty cash drawers is compact in size, enabling retailers to utilize scarce counter or shelf space for more important functions. The units make very efficient use of internal space, with the till being almost the same size as those found in larger drawers. The CR3000 series also comes with important security features: all metal construction, no exposed screws, and three position locks.
Logic Controls cash drawers work will all major brands of Point of Sale printers and offers a wide selection of interfaces. The CR3000 Series interfaces include printer driven, USB, serial, and OPOS. The CR3003 USB cash drawers are port-powered, and CR3006 serial drawers come with external power adapters.
- Supports all major Point of Sale printers
- Wide selection of interfaces: printer-driven, serial, USB, and OPOS
- Port-powered drawers available with USB interface. No power adapter required
- High security design with all metal construction and no external screws
- Three position lock for maximum cash security
- Small form factor without sacrificing till size
- Adjustable bill and coin compartments
- Media slot for checks and large bills
- User programmable cash drawer opening codes
Weight: 14.3 lbs (6.4 kg)
Dimension (WxHxD): 15.7in x 16.1in x 3.3in (39.8cm x 40.8cm x 8.3cm)
Bill and coin tray: Adjustable slots (default 5 bills, 5 coins)
CR3000 (Control signal from POS printer)
Pulse amplitude: 12 to 24 volts DC
Pulse width: 100 to 200 milliseconds
Pulse duty cycle: 10% max
Power supply: USB 5V bus power
Power consumption: 100mA max
Power adapter input: 120VAC-220VAC
Power adapter output: 5VDC, 0.8A
CR3000 (Printer Driven): Connects to POS printer drive circuit via cable
CR3003: USB 2.0, bus powered, virtual serial port device driver
CR3006: Serial interface, external power supply
OPEN DRAWER COMMAND
CR3000 (Printer Driven): Pulse from printer drive circuit
CR3003: User programmable security code (1 to 5 bytes)
CR3006: User programmable security code (1 to 5 bytes)
CR3000: CR3000 supports most POS printers. Interface cable ordered separately. Please specify POS printer type when ordering cables.
CR3003: No power adapter required. Keys and USB interface cable supplied.
CR3006: Power adapter, keys and serial interface cable (to computer) supplied.